Announcing Baby Bennett #3
It is the truth. I am with child for the third time. This has been difficult news for me to accept. It has been a struggling time in more than one way, I thought about going on about why it has been so difficult, but I decided that if anyone is interested in the whole story or more details, they could consult my personal journal... Needless to say, this completely came up on my blind side and I would have never guessed, nor ever asked for this to happen right now, but it just goes to prove how little control we have over our lives. And I must begin to look for the blessing in this experience that I have been blessed with.
This is the little tummy at just about 22 weeks. It seems as though I grew all five month's worth of this pregnancy in this past two weeks. This baby has now started moving around and it's exciting. We are getting anxious to discover what we can plan on receiving. Bennett Family of 5, ready or not, here we come!

funny how life will put you right where u need to be regardless of plans. anyways, so exciting!! I love watching your little family grow. congrats brindy!!
ReplyDeleteI think you look really cute with a prego belly! P.s I love your dress, where did you get it?!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bobi Sue. :) I just got the dress a few days ago and I love it! I got it at Target, but I was also looking on the Old Navy website at maternity dresses and they have some really cute ones too for about the same price range. Check them out too.
DeleteYou look ADORABLE! Seriously.
ReplyDeleteGOSH Brindy, I can say I understand. Basically the heavens opened and said "ALI the next child is READY. It's time" (for this current pregnancy). I debated my way out of it for about a week, but it was undeniable. It's the lesson I learn over and over in life: I am not in control. I have to live in faith. Not always easy!! Well congratulations, and you are lovely. And your hair is so long and beautiful, I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a beautiful little mother, inside and out. No wonder this spirit is so anxious to come and be welcomed into such a loving and Christ-like family. Your hair is so long and you look so good. I'm sorry it's been a struggle. But I also know the joyful manner this baby will be welcomed the minute you look at her/his little face!! Yes Heavenly Father's plan is not always the plan we envision. But we do know, it is the right plan for us. I love you. I honor you as a blessed mother in Zion and know that this spirit is anxious and ready for this earthly sojourn. And you do pregnancy so beautifully!!!
ReplyDelete