Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Miles at 10 Months

Miles Matthew
10 Months
February 11, 2013

Miles has grown so fast! I can't even keep up with him. It's such a pleasure being his momma, even if it requires sleepless nights. Some of the things that Miles loves are music, Lydia, Peek-a-Boo, Bath Time, Food (not formula, which he'll eat, but certainly not eagerly), the dishwasher, the shower head, the bottom drawer in the kitchen (full of measuring cups and spoons), the computer, pictures, books, and phones. He says "all done", he can say please (in sign), but usually refuses to, he blows kisses, says bye-bye and hi, he can say thank you (in sign), and he has his own conversations all day long! I just love to sit and listen to him in the other room. It is such a boy talk already..full of grunts and growls and such that I rarely heard in Lydia's "baby conversations" :). I love it.  He really enjoys clapping his hands, brushing his hand over his hair, rolling his feet, taking his shoes and socks off, drumming his hands on things, jumping up and down while holding onto a railing or hands or something for support, walking behind the Leap Frog toy train. He is active, sweet, silly, aggressive (not in a bad way), and he is a blessing to us all. 

At church on Sunday I got to come into Sunday School unexpectedly. I teach Primary, so I normally don't get to attend Sunday School or Relief Society. This past Sunday, there was only one child in attendance in my class, so he joined with another class so I could go if I wanted. Grandma and Grandpa bring Miles with them that hour because Chris teaches also. Any way, I walked in and when Miles saw me, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen! It made me feel like I was the queen of the whole world. He just glowed. He didn't reach for me or squeal in delight. He just stared at me with the most precious look on his face. He smiled a smile I don't often see, one that said, "That beautiful lady is MY mommy." He kinda shied away as if he was slightly embarrassed that I walked in unexpectedly and saw him in a different environment. It was just one of those precious moments that make motherhood so special. I thank my Father in Heaven for those moments, because oh, how I need them! Thank you Miles for all of your love and tender ways.



He likes his table toy from Santa. He pulls himself up on everything now.







 He loves this little toy of Grandma's also, except it isn't him that gets stuck replaying the little animal songs in his head all day long! It is a very cute toy.



                                                                              


 Two little teethies on the bottom and one just barely cut through on the top. The other one on the top just barely broke through too, actually yesterday!




 

Miles Matthew, we love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment