Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today Seek for Treasures better than gold,
the peace and the joy that are found in the fold.
Today seek for gems that shine in the heart,
While here we labor, choose the better part.

TODAY:

I got to wake up with my deary who did not have to work today.



I had yummy strawberry and cream oatmeal for breakfast, and I was a favorite this morning because Lydia LOVED the idea of having oatmeal for breakfast.

I had three hours to think to myself while Lydia was at preschool.

mmm..enjoyed some coconut M&Ms with my sister.

Lydia loved her stickers I brought for an incentive for her to come with me when preschool was over.

The weather outside was beautiful.

Had Cafe Rio for dinner...always yummy....

Chris will not have an abscessed tooth after today.

Miles finally went to sleep by my side.


Today seek for goodness, virtue and truth
As crown of your life and the grace of your youth
Today while the heart beats, live to be true
Constant and faithful all the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment