Friday, January 6, 2017

Miscellaneous Summer memories 2016

I tried to document our activities throughout the summer, but some were just kind of lost in the mix. So here are a few fun times we shared that aren't necessarily categorized.


We went to the Family Place openhouse with our neighbors and they had a little face painting booth. After the face paint the kids had earlier in the summer at a friend's birthday party, I think they were a little disappointed with these, but still fun.
Finally got a trip in to the swimming pool! Chris had to leave from the pool to make it to work so I snapped this picture before we got changed and took our bracelets off. Lydia does so well jumping off the diving board and trying new things. She tried a flip, twirl, and straddle jump! She also took a jump off the high diving board! After she came back from it, she said, "I'm going to go do a flip off that one now!" I put a stop to that quickly! She was NOT ready for a feat like that yet, but she sure is a daredevil and admirable for wanting to try so quickly! She also went down the speedy slide for the first time. She dragged her elbows on the slide and burnt her skin a little bit so she wasn't too thrilled about that one. Love her spirit. Faith is perfectly content jumping around in the shallow water where it is nice and warm and Miles too. Both of them braved the slides for the first time too. I really like that they allow children to ride on parents' laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment