Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Summer 2016: Thinking Tuesdays

Library Story Times


Book Reports and Presentations

I LOVED doing this. It was kind of hard to get Lydia and Miles to do it at first, but after some coaxing, they did really well! Miles summarized the book for me as I wrote down his words. He told me what he liked most about the book and how it made him feel like his dreams and wishes can come true too (he told me his wish is to have a tractor and a lot of sheep and be the farmer....hahaha). Lydia finally sat down and made a really cute cover and summarized the book and wrote how the book made her feel and what she liked about it. Then the next Tuesday, I had them present their book reports. They had to stand up in front of me and the other and go through their book report. It was really quite fun!

Research Day

Bake Sale Fundraiser




Miles helpin me with the brownies




Numbers Outside
I made up a bunch of math problems for the kids to try out. It was really neat because Lydia could do them instantly usually. Miles was able to do them because he could stand on the first number and then step his way up as many steps as the second number and find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment