Sunday, July 17, 2016

April's Past Times

I take most pictures on my nice camera, but sometimes it is just easier to snap pics with my phone. So here are some catch up photos from my phone from April. 


Feeding ducks is just always so fun! I finally learned to save the kids' crusts that they insist I remove from their bread in a bag for feeding the ducks. 
Emmitt loves the train, like most toddlers! My kids love Emmitt...

Lydia plays with play dough and it turned into a store, go figure. She is super creative. 

We love watching Lydia play soccer! 

Some times we jaunt over to Gossners during Miles's gymnastics class. 

Faith was tickled with the early spring time blooms. 

Miles was tickled with his new haircut. 

...and just because they are just so cute! 

"Mom take a picture of me."

I was out talking with the neighbors. Miles decided he didn't want to play outside anymore, but he didn't really want to go inside without me, so he just sat on the grass and waited until I was done. Faith was such a sweetie and went and sat by her brother, just because she loves him and he looked lonely. They are so cute! Aren't they?!!


Frosties and Fries on a Friday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment