I was busy doing something, I can't remember exactly what, but I asked Lydia if she could handle starting the bath for Miles and Faith. She was super excited at this "grown up" assignment and happily went to help. They were playing up in the path so well that I finished what I had been doing and headed up to check on them. Lydia had a somewhat sly grin on her face as she opened the curtain to reveal every bit of what you see above you (including: a cardboard puzzle, fuzz balls, balls of toilet paper, and all of the hair bows...and more), in the bath tub! She could see from my face that it wasn't a very good idea and immediately started apologizing. "I just wanted them to have a really fun bath!" she kept saying. :) My sweet, thoughtful, fun-loving Lydia. Always wanting the best for others and always wanting to have a good time. I patiently cleaned out the tub (tiny flakes of toilet paper and cardboard) and explained to her why we have specific toys for the bath. I think Miles and Faith had a one of a kind bath experience that they will never forget! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment