Monday, January 4, 2016

Just Some Happenings

 When the kids get particularly rambunctious, we have found that it helps (slightly) to turn into a drill sargeant and shout out commands. This was one of those times. Chris ordered them to run up and down the stairs several times and then had them do X amound of sit ups while up in the loft. I found it so cute to look up from where I was and see three pairs of little toes sticking through as they really did their best to follow orders.

 Just one of the many silly, random Faith-E minutes. She was just sittin back with a snack, her feet up while reading a book and almost naked. Notice the paint all over her tummy, hand....and....in her hair. I love that the book title is "Little Miss" too.

 Lydia's crazy socks for "Crazy Sock Day" durin Red Ribbon Week. 
 Hat and Boots Day at School for Red Ribbon Week. I think she looked absolutely darling! 



And Mismatch Day. I'm going to have to say, I don't think she could have been more mismatched than this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment