I just love when autumn time rolls around. I love jackets and boots and mittens and sweaters and pumpkin spice and colorful leaves and crunching under my feet; cool nights and brisk mornings, warm oatmeal, running, apples and all things autumn! :) I remember not really enjoying playing in the leaves because they were so scratchy and itchy and I always seemed to get crumbles in my eyes. We have a large tree in our backyard, however, and we were able to get quite a cushioned pile of leaves built up. They kids had a blast jumping off our "diving board" into the leaves. We also tried some swinging and jumping out into them too. The pile even cushioned me enough to not feel the ground when I hit!
They performed all sorts of tricks for me!
This picture! HAHAHAhaha....Goof Miles....
I laughed so hard at that one of miles!! Oh my goofiness!
ReplyDelete