Sunday, October 4, 2015
New Computer
We bought a "really nice" computer a couple of years ago that ended up getting fried about a year after we got it. It just had a power surge and didn't work after that. We've been doing most all of our work on my little laptop. Well it is getting old and it had some quirks, the memory was filling up and every way I tried to remove documents to free up storage space was rejected. I had a really BIG project that had to be done and I had no way to do it, so we decided to make a purchase. This one BETTER last longer than our last one, that's all I have to say!! We love it though. It's pretty cool and we are having great fun learning all of it's neat features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment