Saturday, August 1, 2015

Miles Birthday: 3 Years Old!

Miles at three. It is now August and I'm posting this, so some of the things I'm going to mention may have taken place or developed between his birthday and now.

We were so fortunate to acquire a little bike from one of our neighbors. We kept it hidden (meaning it hung in our garage and when Miles asked who's bike that was, we told him we were just holding it for Colton). He LOVES it and he just took off cruising the second he got it.

Miles's love is horses and farms (among other things, but those are on the top). So for his birthday, we took him to the America West Heritage Farm. They were giving free pony rides and had baby animals and train rides and old tractors and Miles just soaked it all up!




I couldn't choose which of these pictures to keep because they each are just so cute, so I kept them all.


I love how the kids are hardly hesitant. They just go for things! 

He is just so affectionate with these animals. 
Lydia adores them too. 



Watching him interact with each of the animals made my heart melt! He is the sweetest, most tender, little fighter/ninja/super hero boy.


Oh my LOVE! 
....and then she was DONE. 

Lydia put this sweet little chicken to sleep and held it on her lap for a good twenty minutes.


The caboose/prisoner car. 

These little babies were the cutest things ever!


He just loved this goat and sat and pet him for a long time. 

Seriously. So much love for these animals. 

He was in HEAVEN. And I did not cue him to give the horse a hug after. That was all him...


They were entirely excited for a banana before we left. 

At Miles's request, we had meatballs. And he (apparently) loved it! 

We had they Port's over. Kade is Miles's little buddy and Lydia and Shaylie get along of course, so it's fun.

They brought him a present. He loved it. Several dinosaurs that ROAR. 


We gave him his helmet to go with his new bike. He loves it, I was a little worried about how busy it was, but he rocks it! He put it on and of course wanted to go take his bike for a spin.



A few pics of the girls at the farm. 

Faith loves bananas. I love her blue eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment