I will soon do a day of "following Faith", where I will take pictures of her doings throughout one whole day, because....it's exhausting.
This day she got into a drawer she knows is off limits and found a marker that I had taken away from her and put up several times (not sure how it made its way back into the drawer..) But she had it and I was right there in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard her sneaking around behind me and realized what she was doing: digging through that drawer. I turned around and caught her just as she was opening the marker. Instead of being startled and hurrying and putting it back because she knew she was in trouble, she took off scribbling on every wall, cupboard, stove, dishwasher, anything that she could possibly get that tip of the marker on, as fast as she possibly could! Fortunately, it was a dry erase marker and washed off of everything fairly easily.

No comments:
Post a Comment