Sunday, March 1, 2015

January 2015: Blooming Buddies

I am seeing these two team up more and more these days and I LOVE it. They are adorable and the gap between them seems to shrink every day. Faith has been having a hard time transitioning into Nursery at church. I was hoping having Miles in there would make it quite smooth. For the past month, we've tried and she resents horribly and Miles has been little to no help, until today! She started crying when Chris left and Miles actually came over and comforted her and hugged her and CALMED HER DOWN!!! She stayed in there for the longest yet! They said she only started fussing again when Miles moved to a different seat at snack time! We got her settled down and she went back in until the end!
cuddled up on the couch together

They definitely fight enough to even this sweetness out, but the sweetness always makes the fighting seem more endurable!

chillin on the kitchen floor together with a brownie. 

 Walking around with these hats on, weapons at the ready.  Faith is learning all sorts of fighting moves from Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment