Friday, February 6, 2015

October 2014: Justin and Jenny Stoker Family

 We got to spend a night with the Stokers. It was so fun to see them after we had been in Virginia for so long. They have such a fun, beautiful little family. We got to see their new little home in Nephi. It is so cute! I love it. The kids have grown so much and they are becoming so involved in school and activities and etc. I got to take some pictures of them at a park there in Nephi before we left. I had a blast! And I love how they turned out. 

 Lexie Jane 
She is so full of words and excitement that she gets so flustered trying to get it out. 

 Zoey
What a sweet, sweet girl. I love listening to her tell stories and she is an excellent reader. She is so kind to Lydia and they played and played together. 

Tyler J
What an affectionate little guy. He is growing into such a fun young man. He dances and he plays games. It is really fun to see him play with Miles. Both of them have two sisters and so when they are together, I think they both enjoy it equally, even with the age gap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment