We got to spend Thanksgiving in Holden this year. It was fun to see everyone. Grandma Great is still doing swell and did a great job getting this to come all together. It was a little awkward this year for some reason, but it was fun. Debbie wasn't actually able to make it down for dinner. We didn't get to see her until after we came back from shooting in the hills.
Passing time until Dinner time! (Notice Faith in the back messin with her bum. She was doing this all night! So funny!)
Can I finally use this thing?
Not a great family photo, but the only one we got from the day...
We went up into the hills after dinner to shoot some guns. It was really fun. The kids enjoyed it for about 15 minutes and then spent the rest of the time tracking in mud and leaving popcorn crumbs all over as they watched a movie in the back of our van. Worked out good though.
The evening ended with one of the most stunning sunsets I have ever witnessed!
Tree of Thanks:
If I couldn't keep each of these, I just had to take a picture of them because they were really very cute. I tried to get them to draw something they were thankful for throughout the month when they were bored or looking for something to do.






No comments:
Post a Comment