Saturday, February 7, 2015

November 2014: Kids' Decorations

 Lydia's picture she actually drew in the car on our trip out to Utah. An autumn tree Lydia created at school. An adorable picture Lydia drew (actually for Shaylie's mom, who had just had a baby, until she decided she'd rather give it to me) She wrote a little chant on it too that she was quite proud of, "Mom. Mom. I love you! Mom. Mom. Mom."

 A cute tree Lydia actually made in preschool at 4 years old. A picture Lydia illustrated at school, "I like to help kleen the dishes."

One of Lydia's first art projects (at age 2 I think) on the left and on the right a rainbow Miles created as he learned his colors. 

 Autumn art, left to right: Miles, Lydia, Faith

Cute little owls we created. Took me forever actually to find these pine cones to use. 

 Thanksgiving projects. 

Lydia did so good illustrating the Thanksgiving story on her Mayflower boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment