Sunday, February 8, 2015

December 2014: Pajama Day

Lydia was THRILLED to get to wear her pajamas to SCHOOL!! They had a fun day planned with a movie and popcorn and decorating gingerbread houses. She has developed a new love for having her picture taken and a funny little obsession with posing to look "cute". :) I try to reassure her that she is "cute" without having to stand all funny, but to no avail...oh well! She's five...AND a half! 



 Her little gingerbread house (after we had already eaten half of it). I didn't think to take a picture of it before. I just love the picture above because I told Lydia to come over to the tree so I could get a picture of her with her gingerbread house and the way Miles just followed her stood there as if he felt if I was taking a picture of Lydia, I MUST have meant for him to come along too. It was just funny to me. The one below, he's still just standing there, I just cut him out. hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment