Sunday, February 8, 2015

December 2014: Bridger Kindergarten Holiday Program



 My little Lydia in her first school performance. I LOVE it! She still greets me with an enthusiastic smile and a wave.

 On her right is a boy named Braden; I often hear him mentioned in conversation and the girl on her left is Chloe. Another name I often hear mentioned. 

 I never even noticed the boy with the mask until I was looking at pictures later. 


Lydia did so well. She knew all the songs and the actions perfectly. They sang NO traditional Christmas/holiday songs. They were all these different, somewhat weird songs that barely had anything to do with winter, let alone the holidays. That was somewhat disappointing, but, you know, I guess it can be expected. I just about got it all on video (I only missed the last little bit because the Faith girl got bored of the book I gave her to distract her). I was so annoyed that she took her cute red sweater off! I specifically told her to leave that on for the Christmas program! Especially because that white shirt rests barely on her belt line and with all the actions in the songs, her whole tummy was exposed almost the whole time! :( Little stinker. Oh well.

She was excited to see her brother and sister there to see her and they were excited to get to go to her school and see her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment