LYDIA-MEISTER!
This is just a silly picture of my little one. This was actually taken while we were still packing up in Virginia. Such a funny little gal.
Lydia spent almost every single day up in this tree this past summer/fall. She really took on a LOVE for climbing and she felt so proud of herself because it was something she felt she was SO good at!
We had some leftover cookies that I had made and didn't want around the house any more, so I told Lydia to invite her friends over for a little tea party. It started with just Shaylie, but as more kids saw what was going on, they wanted in too. It was so cute! I brought out the dress up box and they just went for it! John, the little neighbor boy was all for dressing up as the hero for all those little princesses.
She loved this picture that she colored. She was so very proud of herself, and I was quite impressed. Good coloring Munch!
Little Miss Lydia's Kindergarten school photo! I definitely have better pictures of my Munch, but I think this is just precious! :) My little girl all grown up and getting school pictures! So so proud of her.
I am having the hardest time getting all of our photos documented. There was a big mix up in uploading when and it has been so long since I have had a chance to record our daily happenings, my pictures are all over the place and I keep coming across more that I never had a chance to write about. So Hopefully I can get all caught up and back to some organization.

No comments:
Post a Comment