Monday, November 10, 2014

Capturing some Faith




 I can't help but feel like I am not doing a good job capturing all of Faith's "babyhood"! She is so fun and so silly and I have such a genuine LOVE for her.
 Please lay on my lap forever. I love those sweet blue eyes of hers and her sweet little gestures throughout the day, like this one, and her occasional squeeze around me neck (especially when it's from behind!), or the ways she rocks herself in my arms, with her head on my shoulder.

Everyone knows, sleeping babies are just about the sweetest thing! Faith is a good sleeper. She is probably a slight medium between Lydia and Miles, leaning a little bit more to Lydia's side of the spectrum; Lydia being DEEP sleeper who will sleep anywhere, and Miles being LIGHT sleeper who begs to stay awake when it's bed time. She takes naps perfectly and at night there are occasional struggles, but for the most part, she is a good little sleeper...and she requires now pacifier and no thumb, blanket, stuffed animal, or anything of the sort. I do think she prefers her OWN bed though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment