Faith Estell
9 Months (almost)
April 20, 2014
She has almost a sarcastic little laugh that I LOVE!
Some silly things she does:
When she razzes her lips immediately after you just stuck a spoonful of food in her mouth, resulting in food....everywhere!
When she breathes really deep through her nose, especially when she does it with a huge, cheesy grin on her face.
She flaps her arms and rolls her hands and feet when she gets excited.
New accomplishments:
Sitting up well, although she cannot sit up from laying down yet.
Click her tongue.
point with one finger
roll really well, all over the floor. No crawling yet! yay!
She is just barely getting to clap her hands
She is starting to 'sign' the word "more" (only in copying me, not on her own)
And she is beginning to get groovy when music comes on! :)
Sleep Schedule:
She wakes around 7:00 a.m. and then naps at 10:00 a.m. for about 1.5 hours, then she naps again at about 1:30 p.m. for another about 2 hours or so, then she either goes to sleep at around 6:30 and wakes up at about 8:30 and then goes back down around 10 or 10:30 (which I really kind of like getting some alone time with her in the evening while Chris and I workout), or she will wait and go to bed at about 7:30 or 8:00 and sleep until morning. She is a sweet little sleeper, she will go to sleep right in your arms, or she will lay down to go to sleep (every once in a while she might fuss for a couple of minutes, but usually it is not long at all or else something is bothering her).
Eating:
She drinks 4 8oz. bottles a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bed), and eats usually food with breakfast lunch and dinner. She will have cheerios, baby puffs, or I have just started trying other foods (bread, meats, and fruits) for snacks (and dinner). She does not seem to like bananas. Her favorite food from the jar seems to be sweet potatoes.
Oh! What a fun, cute little girl we have been blessed to have in our home! She is full of personality and I enjoy snuggling her close to me every opportunity I get. I love her whispy hair, I love her smile, her eyes are absolutely stunning. Faith, I just love you to pieces my little one!
| She has such a cute smile, but it is NOT easy to catch it on my camera for some reason! |
No comments:
Post a Comment