Faith was perfectly content sitting next to Grandpa while everyone else played outside. I came in to check on her a little bit after this photo and she was laying down on her side, like Grandpa, playing with a toy but teetering between making zzzzz's. It was cute.
Uh-Oh! Somebody's gonna get it.....
Good form Miles :)
Miles has recently showed interest in "mowacycles". I think he thought he was pretty cool on this thing.
Found him. Daddy's goin down! :)
She's made many many memories here at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Including swinging on the poor tree in the background so much that Grandpa finally rigged it up with bungee cords to prevent the tree from becoming damaged!
What a handsome little nephew I have! Him and Lydia are starting to somewhat get over their toddler bickering and are getting along much better now, it's fun to watch them play together.









No comments:
Post a Comment