Sunday, April 27, 2014

Egg Hunt with Neighbors

We were invited to participate in a little Easter Egg Hunt with a couple of other families in our ward, who also live in our town home community. It was fun! I thought that we would each contribute a dozen filled eggs and then each of the kids would end with a dozen filled eggs. Some of the little munchkins didn't quite understand the concept and just were so excited to find eggs, there little fingers just couldn't stop from putting them in their baskets, even after filling the entire basket :) ! For others (a.k.a. Miles), it was quite the contrary! I couldn't get him to pick up even one egg and place it in his basket! He just looked at the egg and then looked at me, and then stared back at the egg. This all just happened to take place on the little man's birthday!

"I'm supposed to what?"


"Check out my Giant Egg!"

Miles. Lydia. Faith. Charlene. Matthew. Selena. 

I just love Easter. Good weather. Fun colors. Candy. Chocolate. And beautiful children! 

"Lydia! Miles! Faith! Look up here!" .....

......"Hey kiddos! Look up here for a picture!".....

...."Helllloo?!" 
children: "But you're not a bright piece of plastic with sweet treats tucked inside....or just a bright piece of plastic that makes noise when clapped together!" 

"hmmmm...Which one next? maybe the green one. Oh I just had a blue one. hmmmmm..."

"Maybe, I'll just try some grass...."

Happy Birthday to this handsome fella! All he cared about was getting the candy that was in those eggs, into his mouth! 

I just love this photo. I love the natural fun they are having! 

No comments:

Post a Comment