I went looking for these two boys because it was awfully quiet upstairs and this is what I found! Binky Bandits! :) snuggled together.
Thanksgiving at Nicolette's house. It was so fun to prepare Thanksgiving dinner with just me and Nic this year! Our dear Aunt Sherry past away just before Thanksgiving and so Mom went out to attend her funeral and be with family, so we didn't get to have her there with us, but we are so glad that she got to be with her family at that sad time.
Dinner was beautiful and all enjoyed it greatly! We had fun playing with the kids. Chris and I put together a Scavenger Hunt for them to do while we cooked. Chris then took them to the park for a little bit to get some energy out (he's the best).
Desserts were all really good. I especially liked the apple pie/cheesecake and the pecan tarts.
These are our Holiday crafts this season. Thankful pumpkins: I loved this. For Family Home Evening one night we wrote all of our thankfuls on some pumpkins we had left over from Halloween. They looked so cute! Nature Turkey: from a couple of walks outside we gathered leaves and hunted and hunted for a pine cone, but never found one so luckily I had some in stock! :)
Fall Trees: with ripped paper leaves Miles on left (I helped him a lot) and Lydia's on right. Turkey Hands: Lydia on left, Miles on right.


No comments:
Post a Comment