Monday, December 30, 2013

Lydia Ballerina

 Dress Rehearsal. She just looks too cute in her little leotard and tights and a little bun in her hair!


 The actual show! It got snowed out the first time (while I was in Utah). But was rescheduled so I got to go! It was wonderful! I was so proud of my little Lydia. She did fantastic. She was a Russian Dancer. Everyone in her class had a chance to do either a cartwheel or a leap one by one. Lydia chose to do a cartwheel. And she did a great one! It was so fun to watch her shine.


 She gets so so excited and was dancing all around before we even got her checked in!

I just love how she is totally oblivious to what she is supposed to be doing (notice all the others around her). She just wanted to say hi to me! I love it! 

And there's her cute little pose. 


Such concentration. 

Such a lady. 

These cute little girls with the Sugar Plum Fairy. 

She was so so happy that Grandma and Grandpa came to watch her dance. 

Good job Lydia! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment