Saturday, December 14, 2013

Capture the Memories

MILES....
Is the sweetest brother to his two sisters! He ADORES Faith and when she enters the room, nothing else matters for at least 10 minutes! He is beginning to say SO many words. This stage is definitely one of my absolute favorites! I simply love hearing such sweet innocent words come from his mouth, personality beginning to spill out everywhere, and genuine love and joy and humor displayed. I could just freeze him here forever; despite the beginnings of stubborn toddler tantrums. He also ADORES Lydia....most of the time....and follows her everywhere and does whatever she is doing and says whatever she says. Some of my favorite things he does are:
Calls water (or milk) Wah-dee
Says "Dat one, dat one, dat one..." and then he puckers his lips and says in a deeper voice, "Daaatt ooone." (cracks me up.)
He whispers "I lah yo." He doesn't say it out loud for some reason, in fact it's almost just a mouthing of the words and when he does say it, he breathes in on the word "you" and sometimes it comes out as a whistle :) hahah! Oh I love it!


FAITH.....
She is just a joy! That's just about all I can say about her. :) She talks and cooes and is starting to reach out and grab things. She has an adorable smile...I like to think from her Momma ;) haha She makes me laugh because I will be holding her on my lap or walkin around the house and all of a sudden I'll either feel her go limp or I'll just look down and notice that she is zonked! It just hits her like freight train and she's asleep. It's so funny! (Other times she needs a little more coaxing, but for the most part, when she's tired, she goes rather quickly). She also loves being sung to, she'll make you feel like you are the best singer in the world! :) She loves Peek-a-Boo and is very ticklish. I think she prefers sucking on her blanket or my finger over the pacifier or her own thumb....?


LYDIA...
My crazy little Wild one. She is discovering the magic of Christmas and loves our elf Charlie. She is full of life and EXHAUSTS her momma and Daddy every day. She knows what she wants and fights for it. She is beautiful and talented and smart and growing up way too fast. She is learning small two letter words and enjoys reading time with me. We are also working on her small letters and scissor skills. She is very excited about reading, writing, and math. She adds and subtracts exceptionally well for a four year old!

1 comment:

  1. Love your up dates. The funny thing is our elf's name is Charlie too, that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete