Monday, November 11, 2013

Three Month Baby!

 Faith is smiling all over the place now! And it is just adorable. She just seems so little to me, but maybe it's just cause I'm used to Miles. She is really starting to talk all the time now too. Her favorite thing is to talk to people! She LOVES attention. It is so cute to watch her while she is playing alone and when someone approaches her or appears to approach, her face lights up and she kicks her feet in excitement.
I took her to get her shots just before she turned 3 months and she did absolutely amazing! I had all three kids with me and as I was leaving, you never would have guessed that she was the one that had gotten the shots. Lydia was crying and throwing a fit, and Miles was whining and fussing and Faith was just content staring up at me the whole way out of the Health Department and back to the car!
She weighed 11.2 lbs. at her checkup.
 She is VERY involved in chewing on things lately, her fingers especially! She sucks on her blankets, clothes and toys.
Such a pretty face! 

I just love love it when she cooes. This picture is a little blurry, but I love it because it will remind me of the sweet look she gets on her face when she has something to say at 3 months old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment