Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lucky Seven 10.7.13

Chris and I have done it! We've reached the lucky seven! :) I love this man so very much and I am continually amazed at what a good heart he has. We don't get out much these days and so we were really grateful for an opportunity to be together just the two of us. My parents offered to watch the kids for us for the evening (my Dad has been on furlough so they were getting bored with all the time on their hands....). So they came down to our house and stayed with the kids so that Chris and I could get away. We were aiming to make the long drive to the beach! Crazy! Just for a walk in the sand, and then we'd come back, but we got a little more than half way there, stopped to eat at Tucanos and after a great dinner and a fun walk around this little pond, we decided that was good enough for us and we headed back home from there! :) Seven years has taken a toll on our sleep. 
We had a wonderful time and it was so nice to be rejuvenated in love! 

Tucanos has always been a favorite. 
See the Tucanos sign across the lake? 


One. Two. Three. Snap. Look. Wait. What? Nice. Oh! It's zoomed in. 

Lets try that again. 


Me: "Seven!!" Chris: "You're such a dork....and your seven's backward."


 Beautiful sleeping babies we came home to. Thanks again Mom and Dad! 







1 comment:

  1. Congrats you guys!!! They have Tucanos in Virginia?!?!?!? I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete