Friday, November 29, 2013

Cox Farms

 We went to Cox Farms for the first time this year and we had a great time! The kids loved all the slides and the Hay Ride and the animals. I loved watching Lydia go down the Big Slide (which I was unable to take any pictures of). We were all going to go down it (hence I did not have the camera with me) but I chickened out on the way up to the slide and then did not have time to run back to the stroller to grab the camera before they were going to go down. Her reaction was priceless though. She just walked right up there, no hesitation, jumped on her gunny sac and went for it! This slide had three dips, so the first the somewhat caught her off guard, then the second one she gave a little "Wooo", and the third one she was yelling, "Weeee! Woooo!" out of pure delight and excitement! Definitely does not get that from me...it was quite adorable! She cruised in the bottom and immediately jumped up asking to do that one again! Miles, on the other hand, went down with Nic and William. His face during the whole thing was one that did not mirror Lydia's! :) I thought he might even cry on it, but he didn't, he just looked pretty terrified and then when they came cruising in to the landing, Miles just stood up slowly and kind of in a daze just said, "Whoa! Whoa." That was much more like me, and it was also quite adorable! I just love my little ones.



Seconds after taking this picture, we realized we were missing Miles!! Found him clear back still petting the cow. 

There's my handsome boy! 

Nic rode most of the slides with Miles for me, since I had Faith attached to me most of the time. 



 My kids were in Heaven with this yard full of goats! Neither of Nic's boys wanted to feed the goats food, but Lydia once again, had no hesitation! She just grabbed some food and went for it. Miles LOVED them. He was not interested in feeding them, and he did not like them any where near his face.



We thought maybe this goat was pregnant? Either that or it had a terribly lopsided, weird looking belly!




 This cow entertained the kids for quite a while. Shortly after taking this picture, the cow turned proceeded to relieve himself. William was fascinated by the whole thing and made his way to the cow's rear end so he could get a better look at what was going on! It was hilarious because, while every one else was clearing away, William was stepping closer and gawking!
Me and my "Now that I have three kids, I don't have time to do my hair any more!" hair-do! 


No comments:

Post a Comment