My Miles buddy is now 18 Months old!
Dear Miles,
I have been anticipating this milestone for a while now. This means that you can now go to Nursery at church! Yahoo! I hope you love this new fun thing in your life. I think you will. Some of your favorites right now include:
cars (multiples of them)
Balls (again multiples of them)
animals (little animal figurines or any little figurines really)
Dogs
your Binkies (prefer two at a time)
Mommy (love that!)
Lydia (don't love that some times.)
Faith
And Daddy of course (you welcome him home every day with the cutest "Da-ddy!" and a big hug and kiss)
Strawberries
Crackers
cheese
water
PIckles
You love to sing, dance, and make music on the piano and xylophone. I love it when you sit down at the piano and play and sing at the same time! "Lalalalaalalal LA LA lala la....." is your favorite song.
Some new accomplishments or discoveries you have developed are:
drawing/coloring (you have been known to take a pencil/pen to the wall, three times in the past three weeks or so!)
speaking - you can say "moe (more)", "pease (please)", "Watee (water)", "Beantee (binky)", "Lee La (Lydia)", "Hi", "Hi Baby", "baby", "Ba Ba (ball..ball...? not sure why you say it twice)
You know all the animal sounds (elephant, monkey, pig, sheep, horse (your favorite right now), dog, cat, fish, cow (your other favorite), duck, lion...you're adorable!)
I love how easy you are to read. Your face says it all. When you want something and I figure out what it is, you cheer (clap your hands and say "yay!"). You've also learned the word, "Eww" and I love it! You use it for almost everything now.
I just love you to the moon and back. You give the best kisses and you wrap your arms around my neck every time I get you out of your crib after sleep and when I've been gone and return. Melts my heart every time my boy!
Love,
Mommy
You know all the animal sounds (elephant, monkey, pig, sheep, horse (your favorite right now), dog, cat, fish, cow (your other favorite), duck, lion...you're adorable!)
I love how easy you are to read. Your face says it all. When you want something and I figure out what it is, you cheer (clap your hands and say "yay!"). You've also learned the word, "Eww" and I love it! You use it for almost everything now.
I just love you to the moon and back. You give the best kisses and you wrap your arms around my neck every time I get you out of your crib after sleep and when I've been gone and return. Melts my heart every time my boy!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment