Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Fun (with Riches)

 SWIM DAY
We got to go swimming one day at Nicolette and Ryan's community pool. The kids had a blast!  Marcella and her kids went to the beach with Grandma and Grandpa and we got to enjoy the sun at the pool.


Uncle Ryan was a sport and pulled the Lydia - Gabe - Train around the pool.

Miles didn't like the big pool, but LOVED the little baby one. Especially the fountains.
 I was worried I wasn't going to fit into my swimming suit, but looks like I barely made it. Was it attractive? No. But I got in it and I got in the water with my little minchkins and it was quite nice.


Add caption
 CHILDREN'S MUSEUM
We took a day trip to Winchester to visit a fun little Children's Museum they have there. We stopped at a park and ate our packed lunch! It was fun to look out and see kids everywhere and then remember that they were all ours! :) The museum was lots of fun and the kids played well there for hours. We stopped at a place called Spelunkers, known for great hamburgers and frozen custard on our way home. It was a rather tasty hamburger if you ask me. This is also where Lydia fell into the fancy little decorative pond area they had outside....silly little monkey. (I did not get a picture..) A big lady there made a big deal out of it and came over to inspect Lydia. I was glad when she was satisfied that Lydia was fine.

hospital wing. They wouldn't allow my stroller in, so we resorted to the wheel chairs in the hospital section of museum. :)

The girls played in here FOREVER. They loved the little environment of a play house.







Yummy Yummy! What a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment